All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: SLiME is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.Learn More
- Heavy duty truck tire mounting bar
- Design allows for less effort, provides excellent wheel/rim surface contact area for less side to side movement. Improved blade and knob design. Tip on one end for 'grabbing' the rim.
- Length is 37”
- Diameter is ¾”
- Weight is 5 lbs
- Trailer Tire Inner Tube
- Low Speed Tire Tube
- Off Center Valve placement
- Straight Rubber Covered Valve - 1.38 inches long
- Valve Fits .453 Inch Diameter Rim Hole
- Maximum Cold Inflation Pressure of 65 PSI
- Made by Countrywide Tire & Rubber
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
- Sizes: 3/4"" - 16"" Right, 3/4"" - 16"" Left, 22 x 1.5mm
- 56-piece repair kit includes:
- Five 2 x 3 inch rectangular patches
- Fifteen 1 x 2 inch rectangular patches
- Fifteen 1 inch square patches
- Fifteen 1 3/8 inch round patches
- Two 2 ¼ inch round patches
- Two 3 ¼ inch round patches
- Two 7/8 x 3 7/8 inch oval patches
- Two ½ inch metal scuffers
- Two .41 oz. rubber cement tubes
- Fix all rubber repairs
- Easy to use
- 56-piece repair kit includes: