Don’t worry about finding flat tires on your hand dolly or wagon with the Buffalo Tools 10 inch No Flat Tires. With a 10 inch diameter and a width of 2.875, these solid rubber tires can accommodate a load capacity of up to 300 lbs. The rubber is enhanced with microcellular polyurethane to keep these tires flat free and ready to use when you need them.
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.875"
- 5/8" Axle Shaft
- Load Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Solid Rubber
Versatile stud tread design suitable for a variety of rugged applications.Stud tires are used for small industrial product applications. Hand trucks, industrial carts and pressure washers are examples of equipment that utilize these tires. The Stud pattern has an aggressive appearance with excellent traction. Non-highway service. See also the Carlisle Sawtooth.
- Super Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Designed to Look and Feel like Diamond Plated Steel
- Secures with Rear Strap and Buckle
- Elasticized Rear Seam for a Snug Fit
- UV and Cold Crack Treated
- Multi Axle Covers are 1 Per Box
- 3 Year Warranty
- Protect multiple tires simultaneously.
- Features overlapping seams, double-needle stitching and reinforced grommets.
- Available in white and black.
- 1 cover per box.
Order by tire diameter, adding 1" - 2" to diameter for protruding wheel covers.Triple Axel Tyre Gard to accommodate 30" to 32" Diameter Tires, available in both White and Black.Learn More
Use the Buffalo Tools Two Piece 10-Inch Pneumatic Tire Set with Steel Rim if you need a to replace a wheel on a hand truck, flat bed cart, generator, or items with small, rugged wheels. The universal design with the 5/8-inch axle will fit a wide variety of items on the market.
- Universal model fits hand trucks, flatbed carts, generators with mobility kits, and more
- Rugged treaded rubber tire with 5/8-inch axle
- Heavy duty steel rims stands up to heavy use
- 10 inch diameter, 3.5 inches wide
- Sold as a 2 piece set