- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun
- From the original inventor of the CHEETAH Bead Seater comes the New Cyclone X-Series of Bead Seaters.
- These units are manufactured in the USA with American parts.
- All tanks are ASME rated.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- Material Steel
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 21" x 10"