- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun
All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
Sizes: 9/16-18, 5/8-18, 14mm-1.50, 14mm-2.0, 7/16-20R, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75"Learn More
- 10 ton hydraulic ram / cylinder 10,000 psi
- High quality expandable ram
- Great for pushing stuck or seized wheels of the hub
- Works great for 22.5" to 24.5" wheels
- Min. height is 3.75"
- Max. height is 12.25"
- Weight is 10 lbs.
- Comes in carrying case
- Includes 3 stackable extensions: 1", 2", and a 3.4" to 4.9"
- Easy and safe mounting, demounting and handling of large wheels on agricultural and earth moving machinery
- Capable of handling large wheels from 45.3" up to 84.7" in diameter and up to 41.3" in depth
- Top-point wheel connection rod keeps the wheel in safe balance
- Large 6" wheels for easy maneuverability
- Double acting hydraulic system
- Hands-free switch between lifting and lowering action
- Safe and controlled lowering
- 2 x 4 large rollers improve handling of tires with deep treads
- Easy to use outside the workshop
- Disassembled in a few seconds
- Capacity: 3,306 Lbs
- Weight: 344 lbs
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Demount tubeless truck tires in seconds.
- Never lift tire to demount rear or bottom bead.
- Eliminates bead damage.
- Handles all tubeless truck tires 16.5" - 24.5" diameter and some super single "floats".
- No damage to aluminum or painted wheels.