- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- Loosens tire bead from rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on tire without removing the wheel from tractor.
- Will handle 38" and 42" 14-ply farm tractor and backhoe tires with drop center rims to small ATV and lawnmower tires.
- Operates with air rachet wrench.
- DO NOT USE AIR IMPACT TOOL.
- Easy and safe mounting, demounting and handling of large wheels on agricultural and earth moving machinery
- Capable of handling large wheels from 45.3" up to 84.7" in diameter and up to 41.3" in depth
- Top-point wheel connection rod keeps the wheel in safe balance
- Large 6" wheels for easy maneuverability
- Double acting hydraulic system
- Hands-free switch between lifting and lowering action
- Safe and controlled lowering
- 2 x 4 large rollers improve handling of tires with deep treads
- Easy to use outside the workshop
- Disassembled in a few seconds
- Capacity: 3,306 Lbs
- Weight: 344 lbs
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Demount tubeless truck tires in seconds.
- Never lift tire to demount rear or bottom bead.
- Eliminates bead damage.
- Handles all tubeless truck tires 16.5" - 24.5" diameter and some super single "floats".
- No damage to aluminum or painted wheels.
- Reinforced High Stand with Controlled Pin Holes and with Turned Oil Blacked Sliding Posts
- Easy to Use Pin Adjustable Height
- Quality Design and Support Bracing to Sustain Heavy Loads
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun