- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- From the original inventor of the CHEETAH Bead Seater comes the New Cyclone X-Series of Bead Seaters.
- These units are manufactured in the USA with American parts.
- All tanks are ASME rated.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- Material Steel
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 21" x 10"