All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
- Use on single, two, and three piece wheel truck tires and rims, including some new style wheels
- Most popular tool for breaking beads on agricultural wheels
- Tool hydraulically clamps on the wheel
- 3.75 inch stroke
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- Loosens tire bead from rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on tire without removing the wheel from tractor.
- Will handle 38" and 42" 14-ply farm tractor and backhoe tires with drop center rims to small ATV and lawnmower tires.
- Operates with air rachet wrench.
- DO NOT USE AIR IMPACT TOOL.
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.
- Reinforced High Stand with Controlled Pin Holes and with Turned Oil Blacked Sliding Posts
- Easy to Use Pin Adjustable Height
- Quality Design and Support Bracing to Sustain Heavy Loads
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. Height: 26"
- Max. Height: 46"
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
- Sizes: 3/4"" - 16"" Right, 3/4"" - 16"" Left, 22 x 1.5mm