Versatile stud tread design suitable for a variety of rugged applications.Stud tires are used for small industrial product applications. Hand trucks, industrial carts and pressure washers are examples of equipment that utilize these tires. The Stud pattern has an aggressive appearance with excellent traction. Non-highway service. See also the Carlisle Sawtooth.
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
Don’t worry about finding flat tires on your hand dolly or wagon with the Buffalo Tools 10 inch No Flat Tires. With a 10 inch diameter and a width of 2.875, these solid rubber tires can accommodate a load capacity of up to 300 lbs. The rubber is enhanced with microcellular polyurethane to keep these tires flat free and ready to use when you need them.
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.875"
- 5/8" Axle Shaft
- Load Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Solid Rubber
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.