- Removes both top and bottom bead from short side - no need to flip tire/rim.
- Demount all tubeless tires 17.5” thru 24.5” and Super Singles up through 315/22.5” Including most radial and bias ply tires.
- Demounts tire in 8 seconds.
- 90518-100-1 ESC-100
- 90518-200M ESC-200M
Versatile All-Season Performance
- Isolated tread elements,full slotting and blading: Help provide outstanding all-season traction
- Two steel belts: Help stabilize tread for good handling and grip
- Distinctive outlined black serrated lettering: Enhanced appearance
- Polyester radial cord body: Helps provide a smooth ride
- 40,000 mile/ 65,000 kilometre Tread Life Limited Warranty*
- For use with a variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic tools operating up to 10,000 p.s.i.
- Air pressure 80-145 p.s.i.
- Input port threads 1/4" - 18 and output 3/8" - 18.
- With internal load limiting device.
- Air exhaust muffler for quiet pumping of air motor.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reducing risk of damage from contamination.
- Oil Capacity - 140 cu. in.
- Length - 12.5"
- Width - 7"
- Height - 7.5"
- 5 gallon capacity ASME certified tank designed for commercial use on all tires ATV to 24.5" truck tires.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- The New welded tab on 20390 barrel allows it to lock securely on the rim edge for better control of air discharge between the tire and wheel.
- Safely rests on your leg at a 45 degree angle to the wheel.
- Tank Size 5 Gallon
- Material Steel
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 18" x 10"
- Made in the USA!
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. height: 16.5"
- Max. height: 26.5"