- For use with a variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic tools operating up to 10,000 p.s.i.
- Air pressure 80-145 p.s.i.
- Input port threads 1/4" - 18 and output 3/8" - 18.
- With internal load limiting device.
- Air exhaust muffler for quiet pumping of air motor.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reducing risk of damage from contamination.
- Oil Capacity - 140 cu. in.
- Length - 12.5"
- Width - 7"
- Height - 7.5"
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: SLiME is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.Learn More
- Trailer Tire Inner Tube
- Low Speed Tire Tube
- Off Center Valve placement
- Straight Rubber Covered Valve - 1.38 inches long
- Valve Fits .453 Inch Diameter Rim Hole
- Maximum Cold Inflation Pressure of 65 PSI
- Made by Countrywide Tire & Rubber
- 5 gallon capacity ASME certified tank designed for commercial use on all tires ATV to 24.5" truck tires.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- The New welded tab on 20390 barrel allows it to lock securely on the rim edge for better control of air discharge between the tire and wheel.
- Safely rests on your leg at a 45 degree angle to the wheel.
- Tank Size 5 Gallon
- Material Steel
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 18" x 10"
- Made in the USA!