Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
$6.99Don't waste time repairing a flat tire. SLiME self-healing Smart Tubes are pre-filled with SLiME to prevent flats for up to two years. As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. 6 inch wheelbarrow tube fits 4.10/3.50-6 Learn More
- Tire Sensor Safe formula
- Seals and inflates tires in seconds
- Temporarily repairs flats even while tire is still on equipment.
- Seals most punctures up to 3/16"
- 6 Cans per Case
Versatile stud tread design suitable for a variety of rugged applications.Stud tires are used for small industrial product applications. Hand trucks, industrial carts and pressure washers are examples of equipment that utilize these tires. The Stud pattern has an aggressive appearance with excellent traction. Non-highway service. See also the Carlisle Sawtooth.
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $4.99
Maintaining the proper pressure in your vehicle's tires will minimize tread wear, increase gas mileage and improve handling.
- Easy to read LED display
- Lit tip & backlit for night use
- Auto shut off
- Reset button
- Ergonomic rubberized grip
- Low to high PSI,KPA & BAR