- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
The Pneu-Tek Impact Demounter is a revolutionary innovation in tire demounting.
- It is safe, simple, fast and economical, and the most universal tire demounter on the market.
- This unit works as a hand-held tire machine and shines where other tools fall short.
- It can tackle the hard 19.5 reverse hubs and grader tires.
- Can be used on all tires sizes from 10” ATV Tires and up.
- Great for agricultural tires, one piece grader, loader, and back hoe tires.
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
Sizes: 9/16-18, 5/8-18, 14mm-1.50, 14mm-2.0, 7/16-20R, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75"Learn More
- Newly Designed "Pneumatic" Bead Breaker
- Loosens tire bead from the rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on the tire without removing the wheel.
- Newly designed hook is reversible to work on a larger rang of rim/flanges.
- Will handle much wider range of tire from automotive tires and up.
- Operates with impact wrench and or air ratchet wrench.
- 5" Stroke
- 35 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Service Jack
- Tall For Higher Lifting Heights
- Long Handle for easy usage
- Apply to Fast Lifting jobs on Tractors, Farm Transport, and Mining Machinery
- Fast Lifting Speed
- Stable Functioning
- Convenient Usage
- Jack Capacity: 35 Tons
- Air Pressure: 87-130 PSI
- Min. Height: 14.17"
- Hoisting Height: 9.84"
- Extension Height: 0.8" 1.8" 3.94"
- Demount tubeless truck tires in seconds.
- Never lift tire to demount rear or bottom bead.
- Eliminates bead damage.
- Handles all tubeless truck tires 16.5" - 24.5" diameter and some super single "floats".
- No damage to aluminum or painted wheels.