Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
This trailer tire and wheel assembly is designed for improved handling and ride characteristics. Exceeds DOT requirements for performance you can depend on.
- White powder finish
- Wheel resists rust
- 4x4-inch bolt center
- Load range ; 1045 lbs. capacity
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.