Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- Heavy duty truck tire mounting bar
- Design allows for less effort, provides excellent wheel/rim surface contact area for less side to side movement. Improved blade and knob design. Tip on one end for 'grabbing' the rim.
- Length is 37”
- Diameter is ¾”
- Weight is 5 lbs