- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- Loosens tire bead from rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on tire without removing the wheel from tractor.
- Will handle 38" and 42" 14-ply farm tractor and backhoe tires with drop center rims to small ATV and lawnmower tires.
- Operates with air rachet wrench.
- DO NOT USE AIR IMPACT TOOL.
- For use with a variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic tools operating up to 10,000 p.s.i.
- Air pressure 80-145 p.s.i.
- Input port threads 1/4" - 18 and output 3/8" - 18.
- With internal load limiting device.
- Air exhaust muffler for quiet pumping of air motor.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reducing risk of damage from contamination.
- Oil Capacity - 140 cu. in.
- Length - 12.5"
- Width - 7"
- Height - 7.5"
- From the original inventor of the CHEETAH Bead Seater comes the New Cyclone X-Series of Bead Seaters.
- These units are manufactured in the USA with American parts.
- All tanks are ASME rated.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- Material Steel
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 21" x 10"
- Use on single, two, and three piece wheel truck tires and rims, including some new style wheels
- Most popular tool for breaking beads on agricultural wheels
- Tool hydraulically clamps on the wheel
- 3.75 inch stroke
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps