- Tire Sensor Safe formula
- Seals and inflates tires in seconds
- Temporarily repairs flats even while tire is still on equipment.
- Seals most punctures up to 3/16"
- 6 Cans per Case
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- Spring reinforced hoses for fill and evacuate
- Comes complete with adapters for all valves (large bore and standard)
- Unit is portable or can be mounted in tire service trucks
- Gauges are protected
- Pump 1 to 1 ratio
- 10’ Hose
- Weight Assembled: 44 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 50 GPM
- Includes Valve/Hose/Injector Gun
- 2 1/4" round patches (20-pack)
- Easy to use
- 6-piece kit
- Extra-strong tire repair strings
- Easy to use
- Loosens tire bead from rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on tire without removing the wheel from tractor.
- Will handle 38" and 42" 14-ply farm tractor and backhoe tires with drop center rims to small ATV and lawnmower tires.
- Operates with air rachet wrench.
- DO NOT USE AIR IMPACT TOOL.
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. height: 16.5"
- Max. height: 26.5"