Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- Loosens tire bead from rim with leverage.
- Excellent for working on tire without removing the wheel from tractor.
- Will handle 38" and 42" 14-ply farm tractor and backhoe tires with drop center rims to small ATV and lawnmower tires.
- Operates with air rachet wrench.
- DO NOT USE AIR IMPACT TOOL.
- 10 ton hydraulic ram / cylinder 10,000 psi
- High quality expandable ram
- Great for pushing stuck or seized wheels of the hub
- Works great for 22.5" to 24.5" wheels
- Min. height is 3.75"
- Max. height is 12.25"
- Weight is 10 lbs.
- Comes in carrying case
- Includes 3 stackable extensions: 1", 2", and a 3.4" to 4.9"
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- Easy and safe mounting, demounting and handling of large wheels on agricultural and earth moving machinery
- Capable of handling large wheels from 45.3" up to 84.7" in diameter and up to 41.3" in depth
- Top-point wheel connection rod keeps the wheel in safe balance
- Large 6" wheels for easy maneuverability
- Double acting hydraulic system
- Hands-free switch between lifting and lowering action
- Safe and controlled lowering
- 2 x 4 large rollers improve handling of tires with deep treads
- Easy to use outside the workshop
- Disassembled in a few seconds
- Capacity: 3,306 Lbs
- Weight: 344 lbs
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in Denmark