- Removes both top and bottom bead from short side - no need to flip tire/rim.
- Demount all tubeless tires 17.5” thru 24.5” and Super Singles up through 315/22.5” Including most radial and bias ply tires.
- Demounts tire in 8 seconds.
- DISMOUNT TOOL ONLY
- From the original inventor of the CHEETAH Bead Seater comes the New Cyclone X-Series of Bead Seaters.
- These units are manufactured in the USA with American parts.
- All tanks are ASME rated.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- Material Steel
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 21" x 10"
- Plug strings and glue included
- Easy to use
- Use on single, two, and three piece wheel truck tires and rims, including some new style wheels
- Most popular tool for breaking beads on agricultural wheels
- Tool hydraulically clamps on the wheel
- 3.75 inch stroke
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- Heavy duty truck tire mounting bar
- Design allows for less effort, provides excellent wheel/rim surface contact area for less side to side movement. Improved blade and knob design. Tip on one end for 'grabbing' the rim.
- Length is 37”
- Diameter is ¾”
- Weight is 5 lbs
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
- Sizes: 3/4"" - 16"" Right, 3/4"" - 16"" Left, 22 x 1.5mm
The Pneu-Tek Impact Demounter is a revolutionary innovation in tire demounting.
- It is safe, simple, fast and economical, and the most universal tire demounter on the market.
- This unit works as a hand-held tire machine and shines where other tools fall short.
- It can tackle the hard 19.5 reverse hubs and grader tires.
- Can be used on all tires sizes from 10” ATV Tires and up.
- Great for agricultural tires, one piece grader, loader, and back hoe tires.