- 5 gallon capacity ASME certified tank designed for commercial use on all tires ATV to 24.5" truck tires.
- All units come equipped with the New Cyclone X-Series UPGRADE Kits with the New and Innovative Quick Release Valve for faster and easier air release.
- The New welded tab on 20390 barrel allows it to lock securely on the rim edge for better control of air discharge between the tire and wheel.
- Safely rests on your leg at a 45 degree angle to the wheel.
- Tank Size 5 Gallon
- Material Steel
- Tank (Width x Diameter) 18" x 10"
- Made in the USA!
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
Sizes: 9/16-18, 5/8-18, 14mm-1.50, 14mm-2.0, 7/16-20R, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75"Learn More
- Use on 5-piece 25" to 51" with pry bar/bead loosening pockets
- 4-1/4" stroke
- 13.8 ton ram will break the toughest beads
- Used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
- 10896 Giant Tire Bead Breaker
- 10604 8' Hose
- 10875 5 Quart Plastic Reservoir Pump
- Demount tubeless truck tires in seconds.
- Never lift tire to demount rear or bottom bead.
- Eliminates bead damage.
- Handles all tubeless truck tires 16.5" - 24.5" diameter and some super single "floats".
- No damage to aluminum or painted wheels.