- Extended handled ratchet with molded rubber grip
- More leverage with longer handle
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1-1/4 inches wide by 12 feet long, grey webbed, durable straps
- 2500 pounds load capacity and 833 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- UL Listed
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Tensile Strength: 21 Pounds
- 60 Foot Long x 3/4 Inch Wide
- Maximum Use at 600 Volts and Temperature less than 176ºF
- 10 Rolls Included
- Heavy Duty
Mini rectangular light with black base for clearance, side marker or identification light. Durable plastic base with external mounting holes. Snap-on lens. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw. Running-board light kit contains six lights, mounting hardware, connectors and easy-to-follow instructions.Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Stylize your workspace with this IH Farmall Garage Stool. This stool is is the perfect addition to any garage, bar, game room or party area of the house.
- Triple Chrome-Plated Steel Legs
- Legs are Countersunk into a Heavy Duty Molded Underside for Extra Rigidity and Sturdiness
- Non-Swivel Top Covered in Durable Vinyl
- 14 in. W x 14 in. L x 29-1/2 in. H
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- 3 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 27,000 pounds breaking strength
- 13,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight