Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
Mini rectangular light with black base for clearance, side marker or identification light. Durable plastic base with external mounting holes. Snap-on lens. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw. Running-board light kit contains six lights, mounting hardware, connectors and easy-to-follow instructions.Learn More
The 6400 Pound Webbing Sling is designed for pulling and lifting objects. With this sling you can get all your tough jobs done. It is built for winch pulling, vehicle recovery and vertical lifting, this webbing sling is reinforced with two-ply polyester and double stitched for dependable durability while you haul or tie down a load.
- Double flat loops at both ends to reduce injury common to slings with metal hooks.
- This sling is ideal for use with most winch and hoist operations.
- Double reinforced polyester with straight flat loops
- 6400 pound maximum weight capacity
- 2 Inches Wide
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Oblong clearance or side marker light with a reflectorized lens, eliminating the need for a separate reflector to meet DOT requirements. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw (except MC31AB2, MC31RB2, MC31A15B2 and MC31R15B2 two-wire versions). All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Features snap-on, replaceable lens and easy to change replaceable bulb. Mounts on industry standard 3" centers.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly