Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
Want to attach accessories to your UTV, bumper, or any tube for that matter? This is the clamp for you! The Fast Clamp allows you to quickly attach a wide range of accessories with the threaded M6 insert. The Fast Clamp works with either 1.75" or 1.5" diameter tube for the ultimate flexibility.
- Fits 1.5" or 1.75" Diameter Tube
- Zinc Hardware
- Glass Filled Nylon Body
- M6 Threaded Insert
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
- Size: 5 lbs - Dimensions: 16.07" H X 4.5" Diameter
- Model Number: FX340GW - UL Rating: 3-A, 40-B:C
- Effective Against Class: ABC - Discharge Time: 13 to 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 12 to 18 ft - Operating Pressure: 195 PSI
- Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate - Cylinder Material: Seamless Aluminum
Stainless steel security hardware kit for the Rigid E-Series, E2-Series, SR-Series & SR2-Series LED light families. Includes security nuts/bolts and necessary security keys for installation. Must be used along with standard hardware supplied with your light.
- Helps Protect Against Theft
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Includes: Security Nuts/Bolts & Key
- Heat treated vinyl coated hooks
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 300 lbs
- 1" x 10' Camouflaged Strap
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)