Gain Privacy and sun protection for your Pick-up Truck, SUV or Class C Motorhome. Extra heavy-duty vinyl snooze bonnet covers windshield and side windows. Magnetic fasteners for easy on/off with anti-theft tabs. No snaps, no screws, no drilling. Includes storage pouch.
- Standard white in color
- Easy to use
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.23"L x 27"W x 20"H
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel
- Designed for semi trailers
- Designed to be used with a sliding winch track
- Accepts up to 4 inches winch binder and 15,000 pounds
- 2 inches wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- High performance, easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, yellow webbed, durable straps
- 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- 4 Piece Set
- Strap Size: 1 in. x 15 ft.
- Weather Resistant
- Rubber Padded Grip Handles
- 1200 lb. Breaking Strength
- 400 lb. Working Load Limit
*** WARNING*** TO ASSURE A GOOD FIT, MEASURE ROOF LENGTH, NOT THE LENGTH OF THE R.V.Learn More
- Fit’s Class A, Class C, Travel Trailer, Toyhauler and 5th Wheel
- Covers Only the RV’s Roof
- Weighs a Fraction of What Full Size RV Covers Weigh (10 to 15lbs)
- Easy to Install
- Helps Eliminate Black-streaks and Protects Roof from Environmental Damage
- Attaches Using ADCO’s Patent-Pending Wheel Anchor System that Prevents Straps from Contacting RV Side-Walls
- Constructed Using DuPont Tyvek® for Maximum Durability and UV Resistance
- Water Resistant Yet Breathable
- Designed to Accommodate Roof-Top Accessories (Such as A/C, Satellite Dish, Horns, etc.)
- Includes Storage Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
- Super strong 3/8" elastic cord tightly wrapped with a black polyester fabric
- Heavy wire ends are heat treated for extra strength then yellow chromated for long lasting life.
- 4 Pack
- UL Listed
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Tensile Strength: 21 Pounds
- 60 Foot Long x 3/4 Inch Wide
- Maximum Use at 600 Volts and Temperature less than 176ºF
- 10 Rolls Included
- Heavy Duty
Turn wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furniture and bicycles. Zipper doors for easy access to stored goods on all three sides. New removable Velcro cutout for extra large tongues. Extends from bottom front of the unit to the ground. Nylon zippers for easy access. Made of heavy-duty three-layer, White laminated vinyl. Includes screw-in snap fasteners and tent spikes. For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang. Professional installation recommended.
Comes in 3 different sizes:
- 64" High x 236" Long
- 64" High x 266" Long
- 64" High x 296" Long