- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- It is in blue and 2 inches wide x 20 feet long durable webbed strap
- Forged metal safety snap hooks ensure a strong hold
- Towing solution
- 10,000 pounds breaking strength
- 5000 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Works with any low-viscosity fluid to fill or empty engines.
- (2) 51 in. long, 1/2 in. diameter hoses
- 1/2 in. slip-fit outlet and intake nipples
- Schraeder style air chuck; inflator nozzle
- 16 in. long air pressure hose with snap-shut valve
- Can be used for gas and diesel fuel
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $12.99
If you are looking for a nice set of tie downs for your truck or trailer, the camo combo ratchet and bungee set is for you. This set includes everything you may need to tie down everything from the smallest piece of furniture to the largest. This set includes
- 4 12' camo ratchet tie downs
- 4 piece bungee set
- 2, 24" tan bungees
- 1, 36" green bungee
- 1, 48" brown bungee
The tie down breaking strength is 1500 lbs, the safe working load limit is 500 lbs. This camo combo ratchet and bungee set can be used for moving, tying down equipment on the job or for those weekend excursions hunting and cmaping. The camo combo ratchet and bungee set have an abrasion resistant coating to help prevent wearing and tearing, and the ratchets have pre-threaded webbing to help prevent being fed from the wrong direction. The ratchets also come with a comfort grip handle and have soft tie loops to prevent damaging cargo.Learn More
Oblong clearance or side marker light with a reflectorized lens, eliminating the need for a separate reflector to meet DOT requirements. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw (except MC31AB2, MC31RB2, MC31A15B2 and MC31R15B2 two-wire versions). All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Features snap-on, replaceable lens and easy to change replaceable bulb. Mounts on industry standard 3" centers.Learn More
- 3 inches wide x 20 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 27,000 pounds breaking strength
- 13,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight