- The next generation in tie-downs
- Has strap trap that holds excess webbing
- Metal handle ensures strong hold
- Contains four 1 inches wide by 10 feet long, orange webbed, durable straps
- 1500 pounds load capacity, 500 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
Sealed, flange mount, red LED stop/turn/tail light. 10 super diodes for bright, dependable performance. Meets DOT FMVSS 108 requirements in any 360 degree position. Surface mount unit does not require panel cutout. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Separate ground wire. Available in "plug-n-go" version (STL78RPG, STL78REZB and STL88RCPG) with molded connectors (male) or molded barrels (female); "plug-n-go" ensures an easy, watertight connection to the electrical harness. STL78RPG includes (3) 180 molded connectors and 14" leads. STL78REZB includes a 3-way female molded plug. STL78R3MB includes a 3-way female molded plug with Heavy Duty adhesive for easy, hardware-free application.Learn More
The Voltek 12V Deluxe Trailer Light Kit, manufacturer number DTLK12V, is Department of Transportation Certified and provides you with the trailer lighting you are required to have, when pulling a trailer!
- (2) Stop / Tail / Turn Lights
- (2) Amber Side Marker Lights
- 22 Feet of "Y" Split 4-Way Flat Harness
- 4 Feet Long - 4 Flat Vehicle Connector
- Corrosion Resistant License Plate Holder
- Wire Clips and Splice Connectors
- DOT Certified
- 12 Volt
If you are looking for a nice set of tie downs for your truck or trailer, the camo combo ratchet and bungee set is for you. This set includes everything you may need to tie down everything from the smallest piece of furniture to the largest. This set includes
- 4 12' camo ratchet tie downs
- 4 piece bungee set
- 2, 24" tan bungees
- 1, 36" green bungee
- 1, 48" brown bungee
The tie down breaking strength is 1500 lbs, the safe working load limit is 500 lbs. This camo combo ratchet and bungee set can be used for moving, tying down equipment on the job or for those weekend excursions hunting and cmaping. The camo combo ratchet and bungee set have an abrasion resistant coating to help prevent wearing and tearing, and the ratchets have pre-threaded webbing to help prevent being fed from the wrong direction. The ratchets also come with a comfort grip handle and have soft tie loops to prevent damaging cargo.Learn More
Super heavy-duty, flannel-backed vinyl with camoflage design, protects propane cylinders against weather and road grime.Learn More
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More