- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last
- 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced looped ends for maximum strength and versatility
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Camo design
- Dimensions: 4" x 30'
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More
- It is in blue and 2 inches wide x 20 feet long durable webbed strap
- Forged metal safety snap hooks ensure a strong hold
- Towing solution
- 10,000 pounds breaking strength
- 5000 pounds maximum vehicle weight
- Heavy duty ratcheting tie-down strap
- Strong metal double-J hooks to secure cargo
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- Black webbed strap is durable and is 1.5 inches wide by 15 feet long
- 4000 pounds load capacity, 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Sealed, flange mount, red LED stop/turn/tail light. 10 super diodes for bright, dependable performance. Meets DOT FMVSS 108 requirements in any 360 degree position. Surface mount unit does not require panel cutout. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Separate ground wire. Available in "plug-n-go" version (STL78RPG, STL78REZB and STL88RCPG) with molded connectors (male) or molded barrels (female); "plug-n-go" ensures an easy, watertight connection to the electrical harness. STL78RPG includes (3) 180 molded connectors and 14" leads. STL78REZB includes a 3-way female molded plug. STL78R3MB includes a 3-way female molded plug with Heavy Duty adhesive for easy, hardware-free application.Learn More