Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- 3000 Lb. Maximum Load
- 1000 Lb. Safe work Load
- Black Polyester Webbing
- Vinyl Coated Heat Treated "S" Hooks
- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Heavy duty ratcheting tie-down strap
- Strong metal snap closure hooks
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- 2 inches wide by 7 feet long, yellow webbed, durable strap
- 10000 pounds load capacity, 3333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The Cargo Lock Kit is a triangle tie down accessory specially made for Quantum Rack. The self-racheting handle provides easy installation with no additional tools, bolts, or hardware needed. The piece comes apart at the bracket area, so it can easily be installed on the inside or the outside of the Versa Rack uprights and can slide along the top rails for versatility.Learn More
- 2 inches wide x 20 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 18,000 pounds breaking strength
- 9000 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More