- 4 bolt base.
- Stainless steel finish.
- 1/4" wire loop.
- Inside loop measures 7/8"
- 1200 lb. max. load.
Erickson e-track tie off ring, 6000lb. E-Track is designed to offer the user the proper anchor point, the right location every time. E-Track works great on both open and closed trailers. The heavy, 13-gauge steel sections have mounting holes at 2" increments along both outer edges for easy mounting.
This is an anchor ring to work with the user’s existing E-track.Learn More
E-Track is designed to offer the user the proper anchor point, the right location every time. E-Track works great on both open and closed trailers. The heavy, 13-gauge steel sections have mounting holes at 2" increments along both outer edges for easy mounting.
When using, simply choose the slot that best suits your application. Also available is a selection of anchor rings to work with the user’s existing tie-downs, or we offer an E-Strap to work specifically with our track system.Learn More
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Super strong 3/8" elastic cord tightly wrapped with a black polyester fabric
- Heavy wire ends are heat treated for extra strength then yellow chromated for long lasting life.
- 4 Pack
FLEET Count™ two-diode design provides a DOT compliant, entry level LED light. Feature sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. Lens design optimizes light output. Mounts on industry standard 3" centers. Single wire design grounds through mounting hardware. Two-wire plug (A-68P) contains both lead wire and ground wire for mounting to all surfacesLearn More
- Secures motorcycle during transport
- Vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching your vehicle
- Easy to use cam buckle has been trusted for years
- Red webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 6 feet long
- 750 pounds load capacity, 250 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)