E-Track is designed to offer the user the proper anchor point, the right location every time. E-Track works great on both open and closed trailers. The heavy, 13-gauge steel sections have mounting holes at 2" increments along both outer edges for easy mounting.
When using, simply choose the slot that best suits your application. Also available is a selection of anchor rings to work with the user’s existing tie-downs, or we offer an E-Strap to work specifically with our track system.Learn More
- 4 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 35,000 pounds breaking strength
- 17,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
- Secures motorcycles/ATVs during transport
- Vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching your vehicle
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- Red webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 15 feet long
- 500 pounds load capacity, 166 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Heavy duty forged anchor ring
- It is secure and can hold cargo
- 11,000 pounds load capacity, 3,666 pounds WLL (work load limit)
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
- 2 inches wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- High performance, easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, yellow webbed, durable straps
- 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit