- Perfect for securing cargo without traditional anchor points
- Pass the long length of webbing around the load and feed it back through the ratchet buckle
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- Red webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 15 feet long
- 500 pounds load capacity, 166 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
- 4 bolt base.
- Stainless steel finish.
- 1/4" wire loop.
- Inside loop measures 7/8"
- 1200 lb. max. load.
Erickson e-track tie off ring, 6000lb. E-Track is designed to offer the user the proper anchor point, the right location every time. E-Track works great on both open and closed trailers. The heavy, 13-gauge steel sections have mounting holes at 2" increments along both outer edges for easy mounting.
This is an anchor ring to work with the user’s existing E-track.Learn More
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
The Cargo Lock Kit is a triangle tie down accessory specially made for Quantum Rack. The self-racheting handle provides easy installation with no additional tools, bolts, or hardware needed. The piece comes apart at the bracket area, so it can easily be installed on the inside or the outside of the Versa Rack uprights and can slide along the top rails for versatility.Learn More