Give your F-150 Raptor even more aggressive styling and the best and brightest LED lights in the industry. This kit includes two stainless steel brackets and a wire harness extension that allow you to easily install a 40" E-Series or SR-Series LED Light Bar (not included) behind the upper grille of your Raptor. It uses existing mounting points and hardware on each side of the frame assembly behind the upper grille. This kit is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED************
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel designed for small trailers
- Spring loaded locking bar keeps the web locked and secured
- Designed for use with small trailers
- Designed to be welded directly to the trailer
- Accepts up to 2 inches winch binder and 10,000 pounds
- 1" X 10 FT.
- 900 LB. RATCHET STRAPS
- 4-pack of ratcheting tie-down straps
- 900 lb. maximum w/ 300 lb. (SWL) safe - working load limit
- Vinyl coated hardened steel
- "S" style hooks
- Yellow dichromate finished ratchet
- Strong yellow 1" wide polyester webbing
- Packed 4 tie-downs in clamshell package
- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- It is 2 inches wide by 16 feet long
- Durable strap
- 2500 pounds load capacity, 833 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- One anchor and it has two positions and you have to just flip it
- Industrial strength heavy duty forged steel anchor
- Weld to attach
- 3/4 inches
- 20,000 pounds load capacity, 6,333 pounds WLL(work load limit)