The 6400 Pound Webbing Sling is designed for pulling and lifting objects. With this sling you can get all your tough jobs done. It is built for winch pulling, vehicle recovery and vertical lifting, this webbing sling is reinforced with two-ply polyester and double stitched for dependable durability while you haul or tie down a load.
- Double flat loops at both ends to reduce injury common to slings with metal hooks.
- This sling is ideal for use with most winch and hoist operations.
- Double reinforced polyester with straight flat loops
- 6400 pound maximum weight capacity
- 2 Inches Wide
This 2"x20' strap is a great item at an even greater price. With a 3,333lbs working load limit, and a 10,000lbs and a reinforced construction you will get maximum strength and versatility. The loop on the ends makes for quick and easy attachment to tow hooks and hitch balls to pull you out of any predicament.Learn More
- 4 Piece Set
- Strap Size: 1 in. x 15 ft.
- Weather Resistant
- Rubber Padded Grip Handles
- 1200 lb. Breaking Strength
- 400 lb. Working Load Limit
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
Show your American pride on your RV, with the Adco US Flag tire cover! Heavy duty flannel-backed vinyl repels liquid and saves spare tires from the sun’s damaging U.V. rays and other environmental hazards. All this while dressing up the rear end of your vehicle.
- Elasticized back allows for a tailored fit
- Extends the life of your spare tire
- Weather proof seams
Part Number & Sizing 1781 A 34" 1782 B 32.25" 1783 C 31.25" 1784 E 29.75" 1785 F 29" 1786 I 28" 1787 J 27"