Specially formulated EnduraPlas compact diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 25-gal. compact diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistnat polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 25 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 31 x 27 x 19 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
This Better Built wheel well truck box provides secure, organized storage for small parts without blocking the middle of the truck bed. Polished diamond plate aluminum construction with locking stainless steel paddle latch and double-bitted steel keys. Overall size: 48in.L x 8in.W x 18 3/4in.HLearn More
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
- Closed Height 28"
- Open Height 49 1/4"
- This lightweight storage chest makes it useful for all applications and security level needs.
- One-Time Lock Installation
- Built-in Tool Tray
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:23" W: 24" L: 60"
Cubic feet: 20Learn More
Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory. These tanks also have baffles to add strength while preventing contents from shifting. - Reinforced pump mounting location with flush mounted dual 2 In. reinforced bungs - Overfill restriction for automatic shutoff at the pump - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finish - Mounting kit and fully welded mounting brackets included for easy installLearn More
This Better Built 98-gallon T-Style heavy-duty steel transfer tank provides easy transport of non-flammable liquids. Overfill restriction provides automatic shutoff at the pump. 60in. L x 33in. W x 25in.Learn More
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum with an UltraBlack powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 48" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Several Capacity Options Available
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
- Convenient attachment points secure materials and larger tools in truck bed.
- Easy Find organization includes adjustable metal tray, removable parts bin and level holder.
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 20 1/4 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 11.3Learn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
Site safes offer secure, on-site storage. Constructed of heavy duty steel with a reinforced lid. All site safes include openings in the mounting pads for lockable chain security as well as easy caster installation. - Recessed carrying handle - Abrasion resistant durable powder coat finish - Included chain openings in the mounting pads for lockable security - Great for transport of items to the job site
- Dimensions: 60"L x 24" W x 25" H
- Recessed carrying handle
- Heavy duty steel
- Abrasion resistant durable powder coat finish