For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
$19.99Protect your vehicle from mud and rocks with the Rural King Safety Guard Mud Flaps.
- 24 inches x 36 inches
- 1/2 inch thick
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
Regular Price: $179.97
Special Price: $161.97
This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition while maintaining higher center intensity than any other system available.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Q
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight