- 3 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 27,000 pounds breaking strength
- 13,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Mini thin-line rectangular clearance or side marker light. PC-Rated light that functions as both a clearance and side marker light when properly mounted on a 45 degree angle. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. MC91 kits include the A91 light, A91CB chrome base and A91LW single wire plug. MC92 kits include the A91 light, A91BB black base and A91LW single wire plug. Single wire design grounds through mounting hardware.Learn More
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Recovery strap helps you release stuck vehicles
- Nylon-reinforced loop ends are long lasting and quick and easy to attach
- Heavy duty, 2-ply webbing
- Stitched ends reduce wear and let you quickly and easily attach this strap to tow hooks
Specifications Strap Dimensions 10" W x 30' L Max. Vehicle Weight 62,500 lbs Breaking Strength 125,000 lbs
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last
- 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced looped ends for maximum strength and versatility
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Camo design
- Dimensions: 4" x 30'
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 100-gal. diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 100 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 29 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly