- UL Listed
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Tensile Strength: 21 Pounds
- 60 Foot Long x 3/4 Inch Wide
- Maximum Use at 600 Volts and Temperature less than 176ºF
- 10 Rolls Included
- Heavy Duty
Turn wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furniture and bicycles. Zipper doors for easy access to stored goods on all three sides. New removable Velcro cutout for extra large tongues. Extends from bottom front of the unit to the ground. Nylon zippers for easy access. Made of heavy-duty three-layer, White laminated vinyl. Includes screw-in snap fasteners and tent spikes. For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang. Professional installation recommended.
Comes in 3 different sizes:
- 64" High x 236" Long
- 64" High x 266" Long
- 64" High x 296" Long
The Rod Rack I Holds 6 Fishing Rods Upright and Tangle Free!
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
The Rod Rack Line of products has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each product by providing better strength and durability and positions your Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 178.2 Beam Distance 267.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,824 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
Gain Privacy and sun protection for your Pick-up Truck, SUV or Class C Motorhome. Extra heavy-duty vinyl snooze bonnet covers windshield and side windows. Magnetic fasteners for easy on/off with anti-theft tabs. No snaps, no screws, no drilling. Includes storage pouch.
- Standard white in color
- Easy to use
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg
Protect your Class A Bus Mirrors and Wiper Blades from UV damage and premature aging. Combo set includes 2 mirror covers and 2 wiper blade covers. Constructed using Tyvek®RV by Dupont. White with black border. Includes high quality Velcro storage bag.
- Protects against UV damage & premature aging
- Comes in set of 2 mirror covers $ 2 wiper blade covers
- Tyvek®RV by Dupont material
- Available in white with black trim
- 2 years Warranty
Mini rectangular light with black base for clearance, side marker or identification light. Durable plastic base with external mounting holes. Snap-on lens. Single wire design grounds through mounting screw. Running-board light kit contains six lights, mounting hardware, connectors and easy-to-follow instructions.Learn More
When the weather changes and the need for more heat options becomes apparent, a heated travel blanket can solve some problems. This heated travel blanket can be used anywhere a 12v adapter can be used. This blanket is cute in red plaid, and has a 7' long cord for easy arranging from your feet to your shoulders, making travel a warmer experience. It can be used for roadside emergencies, or in the car, truck or RV, in the front seat or the back. The material of the heated travel blanket is comfort polar fleece, and is big enough for covering up an entire person or two, measuring in at 43" by 59". The blanket is a nice addition to emergency kits or can be used as a seat warmer in the colder winter months. The heated travel blanket can be used for children or pets a well, keeping the whole family warm while in the car.
- Ideal for travelling in your car, truck or RV and roadside emergencies
- Makes a great seat warmer
- It even reaches to the back seat
- Comfort polar fleece material
- 7 feet long cord
- 43 inches wide x 59' inches long