- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
This magnetic portable wireless camera system is designed for portable and multi-functional use. Both monitor and camera have built-in rechargeable battery inside. Magnetic based night vision wireless camera is used to hitch up your enclosed trailer, camper, snowplow, boat trailer, horses trailer or anything to your vehicle in less than 1 minute.
- Magnetic Portable Battery Operated Night Backup Camera
- Use to hitch up boat, camper, trailer and/or to see what is behind vehicle before you reverse
- 1 minute install, transfer from vehicle to vehicle easily
- Ready to work out of the box
- Works on any vehicle, car, SUV, truck, RV, & commercial truck
- Rechargeable Battery, does not require you to hook up any power
- LCD includes window mount and air vent holder
- Top Dawg Magnetic Wireless Camera
- Weatherproof Cover for Camera
- 2.5” LCD Display
- Window Mount Holder
- Air Vent Holder
- (1) A/C Charger for LCD & Camera
- (1) Car Cigarette Lighter Charger for LCD & Camera
- Video Cable
- Owner’s Manual
Specifications for Camera/Transmitter Imaging Sensor CMOS CMOS Total Pixels 628x582 (PAL) Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (Night Vision) Transmission Frequency ISM 2,400-2,483 Mhz Transmission Power 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC Modulation Type FM Bandwidth 18 MHz Power Supply + 5V DC Battery Built-in 500mAh Lithium Battery Charge Time 2 Hours Working Time 4-5 Hours Night Vision 12 Feet Horizontal View Angle 100° Unobstructed Effective Range 75 Feet Dimensions (mm) 28 W x 90 D x 28 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
Specifications for LCD/Receiver LCD Resolution 480 x 240 Demodulation Type FM Antenna 50 ohm SMA Receiving Sensitivity < = -85 dBm Video Output Signal Level 1 .1 V +/- 0.2V~ @75ohm, S/N>38dB Receiving Frequency ISM 2,400-2,483 Mhz Battery Built-in 500mAh Lithium Battery Charge Time 4 Hours Working Time 4-5 Hours Unobstructed Effective Range 75 feet Dimensions (mm) 100 W x 30 D x 70 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
The Trailer Tongue Box fits on the tongue of most trailers and provides handy storage to items such as tie downs, wheel chocks, and other various towing items.
Dimensions: 39" x 16.5" x 12"
Color: BlackLearn More
- Slim Design - The narrow design allows for more room in the bed of your truck, taking up only 12 inches of front to back space.
- Double Static Cam Paddle Handle - The locking paddle handle latch is easy to open while providing extra security.
- Adjustable Strikers - ensure a secure latch every time
- Up and Over Rod - The inside of the latch features a patented "up and over" rod allowing one handed opening of the box from either side
- Auto Lift Shocks - The "auto-lift" self-rising shock allows easy single handed entry into the truck tool box
- Intergral End - Better Built patented design, end of box is made of solid piece of metal, which gives box added strength and creates a small parts storage area
- All Aluminum - The lid and tub are made 100% from rust-resistant diamond treadplate aluminum
- Weather-Sealed Lid - provides protection from the elements.
- GripRite Installation- Compatible with the GripRite No Drill installation kit (optional purchase)
- Solid one-piece body construction
- 100% Fully Welded Seams
- Continuous Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Reinforced Lid Brace
- Smooth finished edges
Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory. The transfer tanks have baffles to add strength while preventing contents from shifting. - Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting - Flush mounted dual 2 in. reinforced bungs - Mounting kit included - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finishLearn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg
Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights provide the option of high or low intensity LED lighting to suit any environment. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the low, high, or off three-position rocker switch which gives you the option of running at full intensity on high power or 20% intensity on low power. The Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink that provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000-hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the High & Low Function LED Lights are the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Dual Function LED Lights
- 3 Position Rocker Switch Included
- Same High Output with an Added Courtesy Mode
Specifications LED's 6 LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Driving Family High & Low Dual Function LED Lights Mount Type Flush Sold As Single
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Duallys with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. We then give the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. We use 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with our marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3096 Lux @ 10m 206.1 Beam Distance 287.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 20,612 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family D-Series
- 70 In. Single Lid Crossover Truck Box
- All aluminum construction that will never rust
- Solid 1-pc. body with 100% fully welded seams
- 58 in. bottom length & 69 in. top length
- 8-3/8 in. high to the underside of the lid
- 13 in. overall height & 20 in. deep
- Solid metal integral end gives the box additional strength & creates a small parts storage area
- Auto-lift shock for easy, one-hand entry
- Locking stainless steel paddle latches
- Continuous aluminum piano hinge
- Adjustable strikers
- Weather-resistant seal
- Reinforced lid brace
- Includes 5-compartment tray for small items
- Fits full size trucks
- Weight: Approximately 41.4 pounds (oversized)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 73 x 22 x 15 inches