- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Durable strap is 2 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- The next generation in tie-downs
- Has strap trap that holds excess webbing
- Metal handle ensures strong hold
- Contains four 1 inches wide by 10 feet long, orange webbed, durable straps
- 1500 pounds load capacity, 500 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
Brands may vary.Learn More
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.99
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
- Heat treated vinyl coated hooks
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 300 lbs
- 1" x 10' Camouflaged Strap
This 15' wiring harness is designed to connect a single LED light to your 12V electrical system. It features battery terminals on one end and a Deutsch connector on the other to connect to the light. It incorporates an inline fuse holder, a 12V relay, and a waterproof switch. This harness is compatible with the following Rigid Industries LED Lights: SR-M, SR-M2, SR-Q, SR-Q2.
- 18 AWG Wire
- Deutsch Connector
- Inline Fuse Holder