- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: 1999 and newer Super Duty F-250/F-350 and 1996 and older F-150/F-250/F-350
Bumper mount kit for the 2014 Toyota Tundra. Mounts one of any Rigid 30" SR-Series or SR2-Series LED lights neatly. Stainless steel construction with durable powder coat. Some cutting of plastic required. Professional Installation Recommended.
- Fits 2014 Toyota Tundra
- Works with any Rigid 30" SR-Series or SR2-Series LED light
- Black Finish
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
*************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*************Learn More
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 4W Amp Draw 0.3A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 400 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics High Power Family A-Series
The new BULLiTT 10W LED Flood Light produces a staggering 900 lumens of light in a hyper-compact package.
- Staggering 900 Lumen Output
- Single 10W Cree LED
- Compact 2-1/4" Diameter
- Draws less than 1 Amp
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-50V DC Input
- IP68 Rated for Dust and Water Resistance
- Standard BiLTRiTE Metri Pack Connector
- Spot Beam Distance: 345 feet
- Flood Beam Distance: 100 feet
This 6A flasher module provides seven flashing options for your LED lighting components. It is easy to install and works off of the auxiliary switch to your lights. This model features the following modes:
- Double Alternating: Alternates flashing twice per side.
- Quad Alternatiing: Alternates flashing four times in quick succession per side.
- Quint Alternating: Alternates flashing five times in quick succession per side.
- Mega Alternating: Alternates one bright flash per side.
- Double Simultaneous: Both sides flash twice simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Quad Simultaneous: Both sides flash four times simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Random: Randomly cycles through all previous modes.
This model is specifically designed to be installed into a 12V electrical system only.
- 7 Modes
- 6 Amps
- 12V DC
Recessed bucket mount for 6" SR-Series and SR2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting.
- Cradle Size: 6 in.
- For 6 in. SR-Series and SR2-Series lights
- Welded stainless steel
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
*******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*******************Learn More