Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More
Stylize your workspace with this IH Farmall Garage Stool. This stool is is the perfect addition to any garage, bar, game room or party area of the house.
- Triple Chrome-Plated Steel Legs
- Legs are Countersunk into a Heavy Duty Molded Underside for Extra Rigidity and Sturdiness
- Non-Swivel Top Covered in Durable Vinyl
- 14 in. W x 14 in. L x 29-1/2 in. H
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
Brands may vary.Learn More
The Cargo Lock Kit is a triangle tie down accessory specially made for Quantum Rack. The self-racheting handle provides easy installation with no additional tools, bolts, or hardware needed. The piece comes apart at the bracket area, so it can easily be installed on the inside or the outside of the Versa Rack uprights and can slide along the top rails for versatility.Learn More
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
Upgrade the look of your garage, shop, breakfast bar or game room with this officially-licensed John Deere® Garage Stool made by Plasticolor. It has a comfortably padded non-swivel top, with a heavy-duty molded (non-wood) underside. The seat bolts mount into threaded steel sleeves to prevent stripping, and the steel legs are triple chrome-plated for a "fine furniture" look. It's great to have a few extra of these around for parties, cookouts, etc.
- 14 in. x 26-1/4 in. x 20-1/2 in.
- Green vinyl top
- Steel frame
- Size: 5 lbs - Dimensions: 16.07" H X 4.5" Diameter
- Model Number: FX340GW - UL Rating: 3-A, 40-B:C
- Effective Against Class: ABC - Discharge Time: 13 to 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 12 to 18 ft - Operating Pressure: 195 PSI
- Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate - Cylinder Material: Seamless Aluminum