Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
The Rod Rack II holds a total of 12 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
Accommodates a 100 qt. standard or a 94 qt. marine cooler.
Inside dimensions are 17" x 37".
Rod Rack II equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack II can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack II has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack II product by providing better strength and durability and positions rods for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack II Holds 12 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 100 qt. standard cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 17" X 37".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
Want to attach accessories to your UTV, bumper, or any tube for that matter? This is the clamp for you! The Fast Clamp allows you to quickly attach a wide range of accessories with the threaded M6 insert. The Fast Clamp works with either 1.75" or 1.5" diameter tube for the ultimate flexibility.
- Fits 1.5" or 1.75" Diameter Tube
- Zinc Hardware
- Glass Filled Nylon Body
- M6 Threaded Insert
The Voltek LED Trailer Light Kit, manufacturer number TLKLED includes:
- (2) LED Stop / Tail / Turn Lights
- (2) LED Amber Side Marker Lights
- 22 Feet of "Y" Split 4 - Way Flat Harness
- 4 Feet Long - 4 Flat Vehicle Connector
- Corrosion Resistant License Plate Holder
- Wire Clips and Splice Connectors
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last
- 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced looped ends for maximum strength and versatility
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Camo design
- Dimensions: 4" x 30'
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight