- Deluxe, chrome-plated version of 122 series clearance and side marker light; same function and features as 122 series.
- Brilliant, durable, copper-nickle, chrome-plated finish for custom appearance; available in amber or red.
- Under-80” combination tail light. Includes the following functions: stop, turn, tail, rear reflex, side marker, side reflex, and license light (“L” suffix only).
- Mounts on 2” centers and includes mounting hardware.
- Grounds through 1/4” mounting studs.
- Functions as tractor or utility light with bright 55-watt, H3 halogen replaceable bulb and trapezoid beam pattern.
- Slim housing fits into areas with minimal space requirements.
- Features polycarbonate housing, hardened glass lens, and adjustable mounting hardware.
- Separate 6” lead and ground wires for electrical connection.
- Double-wire, flush-mount 4" round light functions as S/T/T light.
- 413 series features black polycarbonate housing.
- M413S light features stainless-steel housing and retainer ring.
- 413-3 has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- All 413 models ground through the mounting screws.
- Sealed, oval stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Legal in either horizontal or vertical position for both U.S. and ECE applications.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit.
- Requires mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 421H surface mount light available for easy mounting.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt light.
- See 421A turn signal, and 416 back-up light for companion models.
- Kits include light, grommet, and right-angle plug.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.
- Sealed, 4” round stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit. 426, 427, and 429 lights require mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 424 light flange-mounts in 4 1/2” hole and secures with three screws or rivets.
- All lights except 427 meet ECE requirements. Kits include light, grommet, and 431-491 straight plug.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt version. 427 series has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- 2668 unit is high-heat version for transit applications.
- 429 clearback unit is ideal to illuminate inner compartments on service bodies.
- See 426A turn signal, and 415 back-up light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.426
- Bright 12-volt interior dome light used for general illumination.
- Features nylon switch and polycarbonate lens.
- Lens attaches to metal base, and unit surface mounts with screws. Mounts on 3 1/2” centers.
- Separate ground and lead wires supplied for electrical connection.
- Rectangular, surface-mount light functions as rear stop, turn, and tail light.
- Features polycarbonate lens, galvanized steel base plate, double-filament bulb, and tough plastic guard to protect lead wires.
- Mounts on 3 1/2” centers and grounds through mounting screw.
- See 306A turn signal and 393C backup light for companion models.