- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- It is 2 inches wide by 16 feet long
- Durable strap
- 2500 pounds load capacity, 833 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The 6400 Pound Webbing Sling is designed for pulling and lifting objects. With this sling you can get all your tough jobs done. It is built for winch pulling, vehicle recovery and vertical lifting, this webbing sling is reinforced with two-ply polyester and double stitched for dependable durability while you haul or tie down a load.
- Double flat loops at both ends to reduce injury common to slings with metal hooks.
- This sling is ideal for use with most winch and hoist operations.
- Double reinforced polyester with straight flat loops
- 6400 pound maximum weight capacity
- 2 Inches Wide
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
Works with any low-viscosity fluid to fill or empty engines.
- (2) 51 in. long, 1/2 in. diameter hoses
- 1/2 in. slip-fit outlet and intake nipples
- Schraeder style air chuck; inflator nozzle
- 16 in. long air pressure hose with snap-shut valve
- Can be used for gas and diesel fuel
- 3000 lb. maximum w/1000 lb. SWL - safe - working load limit
- Yellow dichromate finished ratchet
- Double "J" hooks
Show your American pride on your RV, with the Adco US Flag tire cover! Heavy duty flannel-backed vinyl repels liquid and saves spare tires from the sun’s damaging U.V. rays and other environmental hazards. All this while dressing up the rear end of your vehicle.
- Elasticized back allows for a tailored fit
- Extends the life of your spare tire
- Weather proof seams
Part Number & Sizing 1781 A 34" 1782 B 32.25" 1783 C 31.25" 1784 E 29.75" 1785 F 29" 1786 I 28" 1787 J 27"