The new BULLiTT 10W LED Flood Light produces a staggering 900 lumens of light in a hyper-compact package.
- Staggering 900 Lumen Output
- Single 10W Cree LED
- Compact 2-1/4" Diameter
- Draws less than 1 Amp
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-50V DC Input
- IP68 Rated for Dust and Water Resistance
- Standard BiLTRiTE Metri Pack Connector
- Spot Beam Distance: 345 feet
- Flood Beam Distance: 100 feet
This 6A flasher module provides seven flashing options for your LED lighting components. It is easy to install and works off of the auxiliary switch to your lights. This model features the following modes:
- Double Alternating: Alternates flashing twice per side.
- Quad Alternatiing: Alternates flashing four times in quick succession per side.
- Quint Alternating: Alternates flashing five times in quick succession per side.
- Mega Alternating: Alternates one bright flash per side.
- Double Simultaneous: Both sides flash twice simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Quad Simultaneous: Both sides flash four times simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Random: Randomly cycles through all previous modes.
This model is specifically designed to be installed into a 12V electrical system only.
- 7 Modes
- 6 Amps
- 12V DC
Recessed bucket mount for 6" SR-Series and SR2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting.
- Cradle Size: 6 in.
- For 6 in. SR-Series and SR2-Series lights
- Welded stainless steel
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
*******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*******************Learn More
Recessed bucket mount for 4" E-Series and E2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting. *(E-Series Light Bar Sold Separately)*
- Cradle Size: 4 in.
- For E-Series and E2-Series lights
- Welded stainless steel
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
********************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*******************Learn More
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- For Cab protector Models 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908 (sold separately)
The ATV box is a great source of water resistant storage to accommodate any ATV. The lockable paddle handle provides for greater security of your valuable articles. - Water resistant storage - Provides secure storage space - Constructed of aluminum - Will never rust
Measures 7.75" x 20" x 12"Learn More
This Rigid Industries fog light replacement kit is designed specifically for the F-150 SVT Raptor and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This kit allows you to install two (2) D-Series LED lights (not included) in each fog light opening in the lower front bumper of your Raptor. Made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel, it features a high quality black powder-coat finish. This kit includes a wire harness extension and all necessary hardware, and features Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
**************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**************Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 10 Amp Draw 0.72 LED's 2 Raw Lumens 784 Lux @ 10m 245.0 Beam Distance 313.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 24,500 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-M
Reduce Backup accidents by 70% or more with the Top Dawg wired license plate bracket camera. This wide angle HD backup camera with 4.3” LCD will display to drivers what is behind the vehicle as you go in reverse, which has been proven to reduce backup accidents up to 70% or more. This unit includes license plate camera, which offers easy and NON-permanent installation. License plate camera with 30’ cable includes 9 Infrared LED’s which will improve visibility at night and offers a wide angle HD camera. System includes a 4.3” color LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power & has additional video input that can be used for DVD players and more. Also includes Heavy Duty flexible windshield mount. This unit is easy to install, takes approximately 20-45 minutes. Also includes a 1 year warranty. This is an ideal product that will help you reduce backup accidents by 70% that is easy to install and operate.
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- License plate camera – Easy and NON-permanent installation
- Camera is mounted on license plate bracket for no drilling installation
- Includes 9 Infrared LED’s to improve visibility at night
- Wide angle camera will offer wide viewing angle
- Includes a 4.3” LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power
- LCD has additional video input that can be used for DVD players and more! Anything with a RCA video out
- 30’ Cable connecting camera to LCD
- Monitor with four angle viewing switch (normal, reverse, inverted and inverted reverse)
- Includes Heavy Duty flexible windshield mount
- Easy Install, installs in 20-45 minutes
- License Plate Bracket Camera
- 4.3” TFT LCD screen
- 30' Cable to connect camera directly to LCD
- Instruction manual
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Specifications Display 4.3" TFT LCD Color Monitor (480x234 pixels) LCD Display 16:9, 350:1 Contrast Standard PAL/NTSC Dual-mode Automatic Switching Video 1 Video Input Power <3 W, DC 12V Camera CMOS, 170° Wide Angle View, 420TV Lines of Resolution Effective Pixels Camera PAL 720H x 480V IR Lights Includes 9 IR Lights for Improved Night Recording Cable Length 30 ft. Cable to Connect Camera Directly to LCD Part Number MS356LP