The Kidde Pro 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever. 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent (Average) 6 year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied). Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection. U.S.C.G. Approved bracket part number 292474.Learn More
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
- Surface mount anchor ring, swivel
- Zinc plated
- It is secure and hold cargo
Square LED clearance or side marker light with reflector. Reflectorized lens eliminates the need for a separate reflector to meet DOT requirements. Features screw-on, replaceable lens. Stud mount black base. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Design includes both lead and ground wires for mounting to all surfaces.Learn More
- Oval recessed anchor ring
- It is secure and can hold cargo
- 5000 pounds load capacity, 1666 pounds WLL (work load limit)
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg
The Voltek LED Trailer Light Kit, manufacturer number TLKLED includes:
- (2) LED Stop / Tail / Turn Lights
- (2) LED Amber Side Marker Lights
- 22 Feet of "Y" Split 4 - Way Flat Harness
- 4 Feet Long - 4 Flat Vehicle Connector
- Corrosion Resistant License Plate Holder
- Wire Clips and Splice Connectors
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More