This pair of weld-on slotted tabs are perfect for custom projects. It is designed to be welded onto any radiused surface, like the roll cage on your crawler or UTV, and can be used with any of our LED light bar products. These tabs ship unfinished and ready to weld. These tabs were specifically designed to be welded onto 1.25" to 1.75" tubing.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ships Unfinished
- Radius Surface Mount
- Made in the USA!
- 1 inches wide x 15 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 7500 pounds breaking strength
- 3750 pounds maximum vehicle weight
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
The E-Series LED Light Cover comes in 10" segments, so make sure you order the appropriate quantity for your LED light bar. For Example, if you have a 50" E-Series LED Light Bar, you will need five 10" segments.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
This kit includes plenty of wire, connectors, and a switch to create your own, custom fit wiring harness.
- 15 feet of red wire w/ 15 A in-line fuse
- 15 feet of black wire
- Toggle Switch
- Assortment of Connectors with Insulation
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- It is 2 inches wide by 16 feet long
- Durable strap
- 2500 pounds load capacity, 833 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Stainless steel security hardware kit for any of the Rigid Flush-mount LED Lights. Includes security nuts/bolts and necessary security keys for installation. Must be used along with standard hardware supplied with your light.
- Helps Protect Against Theft
- Stainless Steel Construction Hardware
- Includes: Security Nuts/Bolts and Security Keys