- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- Functions as tractor or utility light with bright 55-watt, H3 halogen replaceable bulb and trapezoid beam pattern.
- Slim housing fits into areas with minimal space requirements.
- Features polycarbonate housing, hardened glass lens, and adjustable mounting hardware.
- Separate 6” lead and ground wires for electrical connection.
- Double-wire, flush-mount 4" round light functions as S/T/T light.
- 413 series features black polycarbonate housing.
- M413S light features stainless-steel housing and retainer ring.
- 413-3 has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- All 413 models ground through the mounting screws.
- Sealed, 4” round stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit. 426, 427, and 429 lights require mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 424 light flange-mounts in 4 1/2” hole and secures with three screws or rivets.
- All lights except 427 meet ECE requirements. Kits include light, grommet, and 431-491 straight plug.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt version. 427 series has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- 2668 unit is high-heat version for transit applications.
- 429 clearback unit is ideal to illuminate inner compartments on service bodies.
- See 426A turn signal, and 415 back-up light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.426
- Sealed, oval stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Legal in either horizontal or vertical position for both U.S. and ECE applications.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit.
- Requires mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 421H surface mount light available for easy mounting.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt light.
- See 421A turn signal, and 416 back-up light for companion models.
- Kits include light, grommet, and right-angle plug.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.
- One anchor and it has two positions and you have to just flip it
- Industrial strength heavy duty forged steel anchor
- Weld to attach
- 3/4 inches
- 20,000 pounds load capacity, 6,333 pounds WLL(work load limit)
Use Erickson Soft Grip Ratchet Straps with light to medium-duty loads on pick-ups and trailers. Great for dirt bikes, ATVs, trailers, and more!
- Secures equipment on trailers and truck beds
- Heavy duty rot and weather resistant nylon straps
- Rubber coated S hooks
- 1320 lbs. capacity
- Manufacturers Number: 1412
- Brand: Erickson
- Strap Length: 12 ft.
- Strap Width: 1 in.
- Fastener Type: S-Hooks
- Fastener Size: 4-1/2 in.
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Fastener Material: Rubber Coated Handled Steel Ratchet
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1320 lb. Maximum Load/ 440 lb. Working Load Limit
- Package Quantity: 4
- Rural King Brand Made by Erickson
1" X 6 FT. RUBBER HANDLE RATCHET
- 2000 lb. maximum w/650 lb. SWL - safe -
- working load limit
- Yellow dichromate finished ratchet with -
- molded rubber handle
- Vinyl coated hardened steel "S" style hooks
- Strong red polyester webbing
- 2-pc 1"x18" assist straps included
- Made in America