The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- One anchor and it has two positions and you have to just flip it
- Industrial strength heavy duty forged steel anchor
- Weld to attach
- 5/8 inches
- 15,000 pounds load capacity, 5,000 pounds WLL(work load limit)
- 1500-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- Heavy Duty Clamps – connect directly to vehicle battery.
- Ideal for running computers, faxes, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios, CD players, blenders and portable vacuums in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
- Size: 5 lbs - Dimensions: 16.07" H X 4.5" Diameter
- Model Number: FX340GW - UL Rating: 3-A, 40-B:C
- Effective Against Class: ABC - Discharge Time: 13 to 15 sec
- Discharge Range: 12 to 18 ft - Operating Pressure: 195 PSI
- Expellant: Monoammonium Phosphate - Cylinder Material: Seamless Aluminum
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
Half the fun of having a 4 wheel drive is getting it stuck now and then. Free it more easily with the Sportsman 4 Wheel Drive Recovery Snatch Strap. When recovering a vehicle, a snatch strap is more suitable, and safer than a tow strap. The reinforced ends and 100 percent nylon webbing, give this Recovery Snatch Strap a 20 percent rate of genuine stretch, plenty of give to get that vehicle free from the mud. The 25,000 lbs minimum breaking strain, eye and seam protector sleeves, and center position safety flag lets you safely give the stuck vehicle a very powerful tug to break it free.
- For vehicle recovery, a snatch strap is more suitable than a tow strap
- 25,000 lbs minimum breaking strain
- Reinforced ends, 100 percent nylon webbing, 20 percent genuine stretch
- Eye and seam protector sleeves, center position safety flag
- Length: 29.5 feet, width: 3 inches
Works with any low-viscosity fluid to fill or empty engines.
- (2) 51 in. long, 1/2 in. diameter hoses
- 1/2 in. slip-fit outlet and intake nipples
- Schraeder style air chuck; inflator nozzle
- 16 in. long air pressure hose with snap-shut valve
- Can be used for gas and diesel fuel
This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features black Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 27 1/2 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 15.3Learn More