Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
Want to attach accessories to your UTV, bumper, or any tube for that matter? This is the clamp for you! The Fast Clamp allows you to quickly attach a wide range of accessories with the threaded M6 insert. The Fast Clamp works with either 1.75" or 1.5" diameter tube for the ultimate flexibility.
- Fits 1.5" or 1.75" Diameter Tube
- Zinc Hardware
- Glass Filled Nylon Body
- M6 Threaded Insert
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
- Surface mount anchor ring, swivel
- Zinc plated
- It is secure and hold cargo
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $12.99
- Contains (4) 12 Foot Camo Ratchet Tie Downs
- 4 Piece Bungee Set Includes: (2) - 24" Tan (1) - 36" Green (1) 48" Brown
- Contains Abrasion Resistant Coating
- Pre-Threaded Webbing Eliminates Accidentally Feeding Webbing from the Wrong Direction
- Tie Down Breaking Strength: 1500 pounds
- Tie Down Safe Working Load Limit: 500 pounds
- Large Head and Hex Bolts
- Comfort Grip Ratchet Handle
- Soft - Tie Loop Secures Cargo without Scratching or Damaging Point
- Attach hooks, wrap webbing around load and pass free end through slot in ratchet spool
- Pull excess webbing through the spool
- Pump ratchet handle repeatedly to draw webbing tight (Caution: excessive tightening can cause damage to cargo and/or anchor point)
- To release, depress spring loaded bar and open ratchet handle completely (180°)
- To re-activate ratchet, depress spring loaded bar before pumping ratchet handle
- Check tie down tightness every 20 to 30 miles and adjust as required
The all-new R-Series 46 LED Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. Now you can protect it in style with this new R-Series 46 Light Cover! The World of Round Just Got Rigid!
- Easy to snap on and off
- Polycarbonate plastic
- Extra layer of protection
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
These SR-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your SR-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
The SR-Series LED Light Cover comes in 10" segments, so make sure you order the appropriate quantity for your LED light bar. For Example, if you have a 50" SR-Series LED Light Bar, you will need five 10" segments.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
- It is in yellow and 2 inches wide x 15 feet long durable webbed strap
- Forged steel hooks ensure a strong hold
- 8500 pounds breaking strength
- Reliable towing solution