- Wireless Version:V3.0+EDR Class2
- Support profile:A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/HFP
- Battery Status Indicator on iPhone/iPad
- Music Support
- Voice Prompts
- Say Answer prompt
- Multipoint Connection
- Music Selection:Previous/Next
- Chipset: ISSC 1685
- Talk time: 6 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Standby time: 120 hours
- Operate range: ≤32’
- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
Made of durable plastic, the 5 pocket tray is great for keeping small items organized and easily accessible. It even fits most major brands of truck boxes.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- 25', split, four conductor harness.
- Designed to split at trailer tongue and run down each side of frame.
- Flat four-way plug.
- Includes trunk connector.
- Color-coded wire meets SAE J1128 specifications.
- Plug meets SAE J1239 specifications.
- Functions as tractor or utility light with bright 55-watt, H3 halogen replaceable bulb and trapezoid beam pattern.
- Slim housing fits into areas with minimal space requirements.
- Features polycarbonate housing, hardened glass lens, and adjustable mounting hardware.
- Separate 6” lead and ground wires for electrical connection.