- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
- Heat treated vinyl coated hooks
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Safe Working Load: 300 lbs
- 1" x 10' Camouflaged Strap
- Wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1 inches wide by 15 feet long, orange webbed, durable straps
- 2000 pounds load capacity and 666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
1" X 6 FT. RUBBER HANDLE RATCHET
- 2000 lb. maximum w/650 lb. SWL - safe -
- working load limit
- Yellow dichromate finished ratchet with -
- molded rubber handle
- Vinyl coated hardened steel "S" style hooks
- Strong red polyester webbing
- 2-pc 1"x18" assist straps included
- Made in America