- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Extended handled ratchet with molded rubber grip
- More leverage with longer handle
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1-1/4 inches wide by 12 feet long, grey webbed, durable straps
- 2500 pounds load capacity and 833 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
- 3000 Lb. Maximum Load
- 1000 Lb. Safe work Load
- Black Polyester Webbing
- Vinyl Coated Heat Treated "S" Hooks
- Strap features strong, brass colored metal flat hooks
- Includes bonus strap trap that contains excess webbing
- Long wide handle ratchet
- Durable strap is 2 inches wide by 40 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More