- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
$19.99Protect your vehicle from mud and rocks with the Rural King Safety Guard Mud Flaps.
- 24 inches x 36 inches
- 1/2 inch thick
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Erickson Tow Hook and Hardware - 10,000 LB 10,000 LB.Tow Hooks Work great on 4 x 4 Pick-ups. Erickson has both a Chrome & Black model available. Also includes the keeper which prevents the strap from coming off when there is no tension. Grade 5 bolts & nuts are also in the Pack.Learn More
Use this extended length harness with your SURGE 2.0, RADIANT, or BULLiTT lights when you need some extra length. Perfect for Jeeps and other full size vehicles.
- Includes the switch and Metri-Pack connector
- Extended length
- Perfect for Jeeps and other full sized vehicles
- Compatible with Surge 2.0, BULLiTT, and Radiant lights
- 3000 Lb. Maximum Load
- 1000 Lb. Safe work Load
- Black Polyester Webbing
- Vinyl Coated Heat Treated "S" Hooks
This Add-a-Light Extension gives you an additional 1 meter of length to allow for more versatility and installation options. It features 12 AWG wire and a Deutsch DTP connector. This harness extension is designed to be used with E-Series 40 inches and longer and RDS-Series 30 inches.
- 12 AWG Wire
- Deutsch Connector
- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
This cradle mount is specifically designed to be used with Rigid's E-Series LED light bars. It is made right here in the USA out of high quality stainless steel and powder-coated satin black to match Rigid Industries lighting components.
- Cradle Size: 4 in.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last
- 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced looped ends for maximum strength and versatility
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Camo design
- Dimensions: 4" x 30'