The Voltek 12V heated travel blanket is the perfect way to keep warm on a long road trip or at your next tailgate party during those cold, winter months. This heated travel blanket is also the perfect way to keep little ones warm in their car seats without having to warm the whole vehicle. It features an extra long, 7 ft. cord which plugs into a 12V outlet in your vehicle and is big enough to cover two people, measuring 42" by 58". The Voltek 12V heated travel blanket is made of cozy, super soft 100% polyester fleece and features an automatic temperature control and a built-in safety setting which turns the heat off after 30-45 minutes of consistent use. This heated travel blanket is energy efficient with a 4 amp power usage and heats up in just a few seconds. Be sure to pack the Voltek 12V heated travel blanket for your next outing as it is sure to keep you warm when you need it to.
- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
When the weather changes and the need for more heat options becomes apparent, a heated travel blanket can solve some problems. This heated travel blanket can be used anywhere a 12v adapter can be used. This blanket is cute in red plaid, and has a 7' long cord for easy arranging from your feet to your shoulders, making travel a warmer experience. It can be used for roadside emergencies, or in the car, truck or RV, in the front seat or the back. The material of the heated travel blanket is comfort polar fleece, and is big enough for covering up an entire person or two, measuring in at 43" by 59". The blanket is a nice addition to emergency kits or can be used as a seat warmer in the colder winter months. The heated travel blanket can be used for children or pets a well, keeping the whole family warm while in the car.
- Ideal for travelling in your car, truck or RV and roadside emergencies
- Makes a great seat warmer
- It even reaches to the back seat
- Comfort polar fleece material
- 7 feet long cord
- 43 inches wide x 59' inches long
- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
This cradle mount is specifically designed to be used with Rigid's M-Series LED light bars. It is made right here in the USA out of high quality stainless steel, coated for corrosion resistance, and powder-coated white to match Rigid Industries marine lighting components.
- Cradle Size: 4 in.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- White Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
*********************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*********************Learn More
These SR-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your SR-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
- Color: Black
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel
- Designed for semi trailers
- Designed to be used with a sliding winch track
- Accepts up to 4 inches winch binder and 15,000 pounds
- 2 inches wide x 20 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 18,000 pounds breaking strength
- 9000 pounds maximum vehicle weight