- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Dimensions: H: 13 1/4" W: 16 1/4" L: 56 1/4"
Cubic feet: 4.1Learn More
This Better Built wheel well truck box provides secure, organized storage for small parts without blocking the middle of the truck bed. Polished diamond plate aluminum construction with locking stainless steel paddle latch and double-bitted steel keys. Overall size: 48in.L x 8in.W x 18 3/4in.HLearn More
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90 deg. cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
- Convenient attachment points secure materials and larger tools in truck bed.
- Easy Find organization includes adjustable metal tray, removable parts bin and level holder.
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2 W: 20 1/4 L: 71 1/2
Cubic feet: 11.3Learn More
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
- Load Capacity: 1200 lbs. evenly distributed
- Shelves are 14
- Vertical storage area features a bracket for hanging extension cords, clothing, or tool belts.
- Ideal for the electrician or plumber who needs his tools and parts handy.
Dimensions: H:65 W: 15 L: 60
Cubic feet: 60.9Learn More
- Closed Height 28"
- Open Height 49 1/4"
- This lightweight storage chest makes it useful for all applications and security level needs.
- One-Time Lock Installation
- Built-in Tool Tray
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:23" W: 24" L: 60"
Cubic feet: 20Learn More
The Quantum ATB truck box has a sleek and stylish aerodynamic patented design that compliments today's truck. The polymer trim can be painted to match the color of your truck. This truck box incorporates an automotive grade hidden rotary latch system as well as having many of the same great features of a crown series box. - Provides secure storage space - Auto lift shocks allow for easy, single hand entry - Will never rust - Constructed of aluminum
- A: 61"
- B: 69"
- C: 11 3/4"
- D: 11 3/4"
- E: 20"
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
Site safes offer secure, on-site storage. Constructed of heavy duty steel with a reinforced lid. All site safes include openings in the mounting pads for lockable chain security as well as easy caster installation. - Recessed carrying handle - Abrasion resistant durable powder coat finish - Included chain openings in the mounting pads for lockable security - Great for transport of items to the job siteLearn More
14-gauge steel tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not intended for use with gasoline.Learn More