Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (1999-1996) 6' 6" ABS Plastic Wrap Bed Caps Without Stake Pocket Holes DZ96110$70.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made form tough ABS plastic. Resists scratches and scuffs. Black ABS finish. Custom punched holes to allow the use of your truck's stake pockets. ABS Plastic Bed Caps
- Made From Tough ABS Plastic
- Resists Scratches And Scuffs
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available e With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Kidde Pro 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever. 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent (Average) 6 year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied). Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection. U.S.C.G. Approved bracket part number 292474.Learn More
- 1500-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- Heavy Duty Clamps – connect directly to vehicle battery.
- Ideal for running computers, faxes, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios, CD players, blenders and portable vacuums in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
Dee Zee bed mats - A easy way to protect your investment in your truck. While protecting it also prevents loaded items in the bed from shifting with its non-skid surface.
- Protects your bed and keeps cargo from shifting
- Thick, 3/8 In. (952 mm) rubber
- High-strength, cord-enhanced that resists most chemical spills and will not crack, rust or break - even in extreme temperatures
- Rubber cleats on backside help keep mat in place and allow water drainage
Part Number: DZ86928 Weight: 35.0 lbs Anti-Slip / Non-Skid: Yes Assembled / Ready To Assemble: Assembled Thickness (in): .375 Bed Liner / Mat Material: Nyracord® Color / Finish: Black Cut To Fit: No Impact Resistant: Yes Installation Instructions Included: No Length (in): 64.5 Liner / Mat Design: Truck Bed Mat Recommended Cleaning Method: Soap & Water Tools or Other Items Required For Assembly: N/A Weight (lbs): 40 Width (in): 64
- Light output is provided by 50 watt quartz halogen bulbs.
- Features include flush, low-profile aluminum bottom, and polycarbonate domes.
- Comes with two rotating reflectors with center mounted mirror.
- Light bar features an innovative modular design which allows for simple bulb or lens replacement.
Sleek, custom fit products to precisely fit each individual truck. Made from polished Aluminum to provide maximum protection, appearance and style for your truck. 100% rust-free. Easy to install hardware included. Available in following models in optional aluminum or black powder coat finishes.Learn More
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: 1999 and newer Chevy Silverado pick-up