The 6400 Pound Webbing Sling is designed for pulling and lifting objects. With this sling you can get all your tough jobs done. It is built for winch pulling, vehicle recovery and vertical lifting, this webbing sling is reinforced with two-ply polyester and double stitched for dependable durability while you haul or tie down a load.
- Double flat loops at both ends to reduce injury common to slings with metal hooks.
- This sling is ideal for use with most winch and hoist operations.
- Double reinforced polyester with straight flat loops
- 6400 pound maximum weight capacity
- 2 Inches Wide
This 2"x20' strap is a great item at an even greater price. With a 3,333lbs working load limit, and a 10,000lbs and a reinforced construction you will get maximum strength and versatility. The loop on the ends makes for quick and easy attachment to tow hooks and hitch balls to pull you out of any predicament.Learn More
- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
- One anchor and it has two positions and you have to just flip it
- Industrial strength heavy duty forged steel anchor
- Weld to attach
- 5/8 inches
- 15,000 pounds load capacity, 5,000 pounds WLL(work load limit)
Combination stop/turn/tail with back-up light with white base. RVST56 includes license plate illuminator and mounting bracket. Features snap-on lens and easy to change replaceable bulb. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Ground wire.Learn More