Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
The Kidde Pro 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever. 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent (Average) 6 year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied). Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection. U.S.C.G. Approved bracket part number 292474.Learn More
- Fits all models except Rolling Work Benches, Monster Box line, Model 100 and Model 3068.
- Makes lifting via crane safer and easier
- CE and OSHA certified
- Kit includes 4 lift brackets and attachment hardware
- Installs into pre-punched holes in Model 119-01 Field Station. (Holes are not pre-punched in other models)
- 2500 lb lifting capacity per box (including weight of box)
Dimensions: H:6 1/2 W: 3 1/2 L: 2 3/4Learn More
- Light output is provided by 50 watt quartz halogen bulbs.
- Features include flush, low-profile aluminum bottom, and polycarbonate domes.
- Comes with two rotating reflectors with center mounted mirror.
- Light bar features an innovative modular design which allows for simple bulb or lens replacement.
This Rigid Industries fog light replacement kit is designed specifically for the F-150 SVT Raptor and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries high output lighting. This kit allows you to install two (2) D-Series LED lights (not included) in each fog light opening in the lower front bumper of your Raptor. Made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel, it features a high quality black powder-coat finish. This kit includes a wire harness extension and all necessary hardware, and features Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- For Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
**************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**************Learn More
Recessed bucket mount for Q-Series and Q2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting.
- Welded stainless steel
- For Q-Series and Q2-Series lights
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
Half the fun of having a 4 wheel drive is getting it stuck now and then. Free it more easily with the Sportsman 4 Wheel Drive Recovery Snatch Strap. When recovering a vehicle, a snatch strap is more suitable, and safer than a tow strap. The reinforced ends and 100 percent nylon webbing, give this Recovery Snatch Strap a 20 percent rate of genuine stretch, plenty of give to get that vehicle free from the mud. The 25,000 lbs minimum breaking strain, eye and seam protector sleeves, and center position safety flag lets you safely give the stuck vehicle a very powerful tug to break it free.
- For vehicle recovery, a snatch strap is more suitable than a tow strap
- 25,000 lbs minimum breaking strain
- Reinforced ends, 100 percent nylon webbing, 20 percent genuine stretch
- Eye and seam protector sleeves, center position safety flag
- Length: 29.5 feet, width: 3 inches
This 6A flasher module provides seven flashing options for your LED lighting components. It is easy to install and works off of the auxiliary switch to your lights. This model features the following modes:
- Double Alternating: Alternates flashing twice per side.
- Quad Alternatiing: Alternates flashing four times in quick succession per side.
- Quint Alternating: Alternates flashing five times in quick succession per side.
- Mega Alternating: Alternates one bright flash per side.
- Double Simultaneous: Both sides flash twice simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Quad Simultaneous: Both sides flash four times simultaneously in quick succession, followed by a short pause.
- Random: Randomly cycles through all previous modes.
This model is specifically designed to be installed into a 12V electrical system only.
- 7 Modes
- 6 Amps
- 12V DC