- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
- 3000 Lb. Maximum Load
- 1000 Lb. Safe work Load
- Black Polyester Webbing
- Vinyl Coated Heat Treated "S" Hooks
Erickson Tow Hook and Hardware - 10,000 LB 10,000 LB.Tow Hooks Work great on 4 x 4 Pick-ups. Erickson has both a Chrome & Black model available. Also includes the keeper which prevents the strap from coming off when there is no tension. Grade 5 bolts & nuts are also in the Pack.Learn More
- Constructed of heavy duty harden steel
- Designed for semi trailers
- Designed to be used with a sliding winch track
- Accepts up to 4 inches winch binder and 15,000 pounds
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
- Winch strap is a heavy-duty industrial tie down strap for flatbed trailers
- Strong and reliable polyester web strap is abrasion and water resistant
- Strong metal flat hook to secure cargo
- Yellow webbed strap is durable and is 4 inches wide by 30 feet long
- 16,500 pounds load capacity, 6,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
The Driveway Patrol Infrared Wireless Alert System keeps you aware of intruders or visitors anywhere around your home. This amazing system is wireless so you can place it anywhere that you want to monitor motion such as your mailbox, driveway, garage or any room inside your home. Just place the sensor wherever you want and keep the receiver with you and you will be alerted whenever something or someone crosses the invisible path. When an intruder is detected a pleasant yet noticeable chime is sounded alerting you of their presence long before they reach you. The weather resistant sensor installs in seconds with a screwdriver and has up to a 400 foot range. This system uses 1 '9v' battery and 3 'C' batteries (not included). The wireless receiver may also be plugged into a 4.5v DC adaptor. Features: Operates on one 9-volt and three C-cell batteries (which are not included) Sends alert when people, vehicles enter driveway or approach mailbox.
- 400-foot range Sensor installs with screw on any surface: door, post, garage
- Portable receiver has three settings: high or low chimes
- Dimensions: Sensor: 4-1/4' H x 2-5/8' W x 2-1/4' D
- Receiver: 5' H x 3-5/8' W x 1-1/2' D