Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
With this convenient 12 Volt heater and defroster you can quickly heat your vehicle, just by plugging it into the cigarette lighter socket or 12 volt power port. The compact design allows the heater to fit easily on dashboards to defrost windshield or on the floor to quickly provide heat to the passenger compartment.
- Quickly heats your vehicle
- Removable 360 swivel base
- Mounts with screw or adhesive pads
- Input Voltage: 12V
- No need to wait for engine to warm
- Swing out handle for mobile use
- Includes 63" fused power cord
- Output Power: 150W
If you’ve ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused of a traffic accident or a moving violation we’re sure you would’ve liked to have had video proof. Now you can with an unbelievably cost effective dash camera from Top Dawg Electronics. The TD Premium 720P DVR Dash Cam offers crystal clear audio & high-resolution recording of everything you see and hear. With the new TD Dash Cam you can easily record your driver’s view OR interior view in real time with audio! The Top Dawg Premium 720P Dash DVR offers a wide angle HD cameras, 2.4” Color LCD and IR lights to improve night recording. The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box, records all you see and hear with a time and date stamped video file that will help you prevent fraudulent claims and erroneous traffic tickets. This also includes motion detection, HDMI Port and HDMI Cable which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you! Includes HDMI Cables, HDMI Slot, DC Mobile Charger, USB Charging Line, rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, windshield mount and 8GB SD Card, comes with everything to get started out of the box and installs in minutes!
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes. Ready to use out of the box.
- The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box
- Records all you see and hear
- Time and date stamped for verification
- Helps prevent fraudulent claims
- Infrared LED’s for recording at night
- 2.4” LCD screen rotates 270 degrees
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes 8 GB SD Card (It is highly recommended that you contact Top Dawg before upgrading the SD card)
- Includes HDMI out which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD
- New Top Dawg Dash DVR Nigh Vision Camera
- USB Charging/Data Line
- DC Mobile Charger
- 8 GB SD Card
- HDMI Cable
- Heavy Duty Windshield Mount
- User Guide
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Specifications Video AVI Format, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps Photo JPEG, 1600 by 1200 Display 2.4 inch TFT Colorful 270° Rotating LCD SD Card Up to 32 GB SD Card Sensor OV9712 Camera 1/4 Color CMOS WXGA Night Vision Camera Viewing Angle 120° Interface USB. 2.0 Microphone Included Operation System Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/ or above Battery Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Recording Cycled Recording Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card 100 minutes (1280 by 720) Motion Detection Select On or Off Power DC5V Nominal Charging Time Max 2 Hours Battery Use Time Up to 1 Hour Part Number TDCAM01
Upgrade the look of your garage, shop, breakfast bar or game room with this officially-licensed John Deere® Garage Stool made by Plasticolor. It has a comfortably padded non-swivel top, with a heavy-duty molded (non-wood) underside. The seat bolts mount into threaded steel sleeves to prevent stripping, and the steel legs are triple chrome-plated for a "fine furniture" look. It's great to have a few extra of these around for parties, cookouts, etc.
- 14 in. x 26-1/4 in. x 20-1/2 in.
- Green vinyl top
- Steel frame
This magnetic portable wireless camera system is designed for portable and multi-functional use. Both monitor and camera have built-in rechargeable battery inside. Magnetic based night vision wireless camera is used to hitch up your enclosed trailer, camper, snowplow, boat trailer, horses trailer or anything to your vehicle in less than 1 minute.
- Magnetic Portable Battery Operated Night Backup Camera
- Use to hitch up boat, camper, trailer and/or to see what is behind vehicle before you reverse
- 1 minute install, transfer from vehicle to vehicle easily
- Ready to work out of the box
- Works on any vehicle, car, SUV, truck, RV, & commercial truck
- Rechargeable Battery, does not require you to hook up any power
- LCD includes window mount and air vent holder
- Top Dawg Magnetic Wireless Camera
- Weatherproof Cover for Camera
- 2.5” LCD Display
- Window Mount Holder
- Air Vent Holder
- (1) A/C Charger for LCD & Camera
- (1) Car Cigarette Lighter Charger for LCD & Camera
- Video Cable
- Owner’s Manual
Specifications for Camera/Transmitter Imaging Sensor CMOS CMOS Total Pixels 628x582 (PAL) Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (Night Vision) Transmission Frequency ISM 2,400-2,483 Mhz Transmission Power 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC Modulation Type FM Bandwidth 18 MHz Power Supply + 5V DC Battery Built-in 500mAh Lithium Battery Charge Time 2 Hours Working Time 4-5 Hours Night Vision 12 Feet Horizontal View Angle 100° Unobstructed Effective Range 75 Feet Dimensions (mm) 28 W x 90 D x 28 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
Specifications for LCD/Receiver LCD Resolution 480 x 240 Demodulation Type FM Antenna 50 ohm SMA Receiving Sensitivity < = -85 dBm Video Output Signal Level 1 .1 V +/- 0.2V~ @75ohm, S/N>38dB Receiving Frequency ISM 2,400-2,483 Mhz Battery Built-in 500mAh Lithium Battery Charge Time 4 Hours Working Time 4-5 Hours Unobstructed Effective Range 75 feet Dimensions (mm) 100 W x 30 D x 70 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
This Digital WIRELESS heavy duty night vision bracket camera system will show video of what is behind vehicle when vehicle is in reverse. This system has a Digital WIRELESS Color Night Vision Camera that is designed to be installed practically anywhere on a vehicle, rear bumper, trailing or leading edge on vehicle or trailer and much more. This system is designed for large heavy duty trucks and vehicles and RV’s. Power is supplied to the camera by tapping into reverse back lights. This system also includes a 7” LCD with heavy duty windshield bracket that has a car charger to power unit, or you can hard wire system into 12 volt power behind dash. When the camera powers on, the LCD will display what is behind the vehicle. This camera includes night vision LED lights that will illuminate at night giving the driver good visibility at night. This system is designed for trucks, commercial trucks, RV,s buses and more.
- DIGITAL Wireless Back-Up Camera System, 0% Interference, 0% statics, 100% crystal clear picture guaranty.
- DIGITAL Wireless System, no need for complex connect wire layout, easy install.
- Built-in 11 high-powered IR LED night vision helping to see better at night (see sample picture below)
- Mirror and Up/Down image switch by pushing the button on the monitor (see sample picture below)
- Automatic sun blocking feature viewing while camera facing the sun (see sample picture below)
- 7” Color TFT-LCD Monitor with built-in receiver, one RCA A/V output for your DVD or game console.
- 150 foot wireless range
- Waterproof, heavy-duty CCD IR camera provides flexible mount location and position
- For use with 12V-24V DC electrical systems, comes with cigarette lighter power adapter for the monitor.
- Installation is easy with the elimination of wires from camera to monito
- Comes complete with everything you need to install
- Easy to read English installation manual
- Digital Wireless BackUp Camera
- Digital 7” TFT-LCD Monitor w/ built-in digital receiver
- Cigarette Lighter power adapter for monitor.
- Additional monitor power cable for monitor (if you want to hardwire LCD)
- Mount Holder
- Video cable, screws, wire connectors
- User manual
- 800-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter/Accessory Plug – or clamps to battery.
- Ideal for running computers, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios and CD players in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
Reduce Backup accidents by 70% or more with the Top Dawg wired license plate bracket camera. This wide angle HD backup camera with 4.3” LCD will display to drivers what is behind the vehicle as you go in reverse, which has been proven to reduce backup accidents up to 70% or more. This unit includes license plate camera, which offers easy and NON-permanent installation. License plate camera with 30’ cable includes 9 Infrared LED’s which will improve visibility at night and offers a wide angle HD camera. System includes a 4.3” color LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power & has additional video input that can be used for DVD players and more. Also includes Heavy Duty flexible windshield mount. This unit is easy to install, takes approximately 20-45 minutes. Also includes a 1 year warranty. This is an ideal product that will help you reduce backup accidents by 70% that is easy to install and operate.
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- License plate camera – Easy and NON-permanent installation
- Camera is mounted on license plate bracket for no drilling installation
- Includes 9 Infrared LED’s to improve visibility at night
- Wide angle camera will offer wide viewing angle
- Includes a 4.3” LCD that can be powered with car charger or 12 volt power
- LCD has additional video input that can be used for DVD players and more! Anything with a RCA video out
- 30’ Cable connecting camera to LCD
- Monitor with four angle viewing switch (normal, reverse, inverted and inverted reverse)
- Includes Heavy Duty flexible windshield mount
- Easy Install, installs in 20-45 minutes
- License Plate Bracket Camera
- 4.3” TFT LCD screen
- 30' Cable to connect camera directly to LCD
- Instruction manual
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Specifications Display 4.3" TFT LCD Color Monitor (480x234 pixels) LCD Display 16:9, 350:1 Contrast Standard PAL/NTSC Dual-mode Automatic Switching Video 1 Video Input Power <3 W, DC 12V Camera CMOS, 170° Wide Angle View, 420TV Lines of Resolution Effective Pixels Camera PAL 720H x 480V IR Lights Includes 9 IR Lights for Improved Night Recording Cable Length 30 ft. Cable to Connect Camera Directly to LCD Part Number MS356LP
- Maxsa Innovations Comfy Cruise heated travel blanket
- 12 Volt heated travel blanket
- Stay warm on cold winter days!
- Warms you up in seconds
- Large 42" x 58" size covers 2 people
- Perfect for cars, convertibles, trucks, boats, RVs, and SUVs
- Great for keeping kids warm, especially when they are in car seats and cannot wear bulky snow suits
- Great for your spouse, who wants the temperature warmer than you
- Great for senior citizens and others who suffer from poor circulation
- Extra long 7 ft. cord reaches back seats
- Luxurious 100% polyester fleece
- Simply plug into 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Comfy Cruise can also be used as a regular blanket when not plugged in
- Automatic temperature control
- Timer automatically turns off heat after 30 or 45 minutes for safety
- Energy-saving 4 amp power usage
- Easy to clean
- Navy blue
Top Dawg Dual DVR Dash Camera will allow you to record 2 viewpoints at the same time in HD, time and date stamped video. You will have a main camera on the windshield that can point forward or on the interior if the vehicle and you can mount the second camera anywhere, inside or outside of the vehicle recording a 2nd viewpoint at the same time. This affordable TD Dual DVR camera is easy to install in minutes and includes everything to get started: simply install the main unit on the windshield using the heavy duty suction mount and plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter, then adjust the camera on the main unit to point forwards to record what the driver sees or point towards the driver to record the interior of the vehicle. Next, plug the 2nd camera into the main unit and install the 2nd camera wherever you choose, inside or outside the vehicle. This second camera comes with a 30 foot cable which will give you the freedom to install this camera in almost any location. All videos are recorded on a micro SD card (8GB microSD Card included) in AVI file format, for later playback on your PC, laptop or TV using the AV cable, or USB 2.0 Cable. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you!
- The TD Dual DVR Dash Cam is a vehicle Black Box
- 720P HD Camera with 120° Viewing Angle Main Camera with 2nd camera with 30' cable
- Two cameras included, records 2 viewpoints at once
- Second camera can be mounted anywhere and is waterproof!
- Records all the driver sees and hears
- Time and date stamped for validity
- Protects you from fraudulent claims and potential traffic violations
- G-Sensor – record and save 20 seconds prior and after collision
- Night assistance LED’s for night recording
- 2.0 inch LCD screen
- Anti-theft option with motion sensorcloseup-2nd-cam.jpg
- Easy to install and operate
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Multiple uses: as regular video recorder or still, snapshot camera
- Top Dawg Dual DVR Dash Camera
- Waterproof 2nd camera with bracket with 30 foot cable
- USB charging/data Line
- DC mobile charger
- 8 GB micro SD Card
- AV Cables
- Heavy duty windshield mount
- User guide
- 12 month manufacturer’s defect warranty
Specifcations Video Main Camera AVI Format, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps Video Second Camera AVI Format, 720 by 480 @ 30 fps Main Camera Rotates up to 270° Backup Camera 30 ft. Cable and Metal Bracket Viewing Angle 120° Front, 160° Back Photo 2.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG Display 2.0 in. TFT Colorful LCD SD Card Up to 32 GB micro SD Card Sensor OV9712 Interface USB. 2.0, AV-in, AV-out Internal Microphone Included Operation System Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above Battery Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Recording Cycled Recording Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card 115 minutes (at 1280 by 720) Motion Detection Select On or Off Power DC5V Nominal Charging Time Max 2 Hours Battery Use Time Up to 1 Hour Part Number TDCAMDUAL