- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
Dee Zee Heavy Duty Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Heavy duty 12 gauge steel construction. Gloss black powder coat finish. 3-point latching system with stainless steel T-handles. Mounting braces sold separately.
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Heavy-Duty 12-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Lockable T-Handle Latch
- 3-Point Latching System
- Protective Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Single Drop Down Door For Easy Access
- Safety Cables To Support The Open Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- Several Size Options Available
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum with an UltraBlack powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 48" x W: 30" x H: 24"
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Several Capacity Options Available
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Overall Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 62 x 28 x 28
Better Built 12-gauge steel transfer tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not intended for use with gasoline.Learn More
- Load Capacity 2,650 lbs.
- Includes 6" caster set (2 swivel & 2 rigid)
- Includes One-half width welded 12-gauge steel shelf on left-side of unit
- Designed to be the ultimate in heavy duty in our line of Rolling Work Benches, with 7 gauge steel worktop and cabinet bottom for extreme shop or jobsite conditions.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System saves you time and money with a one-time install and two-point latching on each door provides extra security
- Recessed lock housing to prevent theft from bolt-cutters, pry bars and hack saws.
Dimensions: H:37 3/8 W: 26 L: 54 1/4Learn More
- Closed Height 37
- Open Height 66
- New 3-point latch with WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- New Power PassTM Electrical Pass-Thru - Easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
- Improved hinges and ball stud bracket - added strength reduces the potential for breakage and improves durability
Dimensions: H:34 W: 30 L: 60
Cubic feet: 35.3Learn More
The Better Built chest box can be used in your truck or for household storage space, making it simple and easy to transfer items. The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab. - Static cam latch guides the striker into the lock and increases security against break-ins - The patented up and over rod moves the locking system away from the working space of the tool box, keeping it from being damaged - Auto-lift, self-rising shock allows for easy, single handed entry - Constructed of heavy duty diamond tread plate aluminum, will never rust
- Dimensions: 56" L x 20" W x 18" H
- Black finish
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force.
- Rotary locking system ratchets lid tight.
- RSL rigid structural lid provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Built in storage on both ends makes a quick and easy access to small tools.
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevents moisture from getting inside.
- Self-rising lid provides provides additional ease of use
- Adjustable lid strikers adjusts to keep the lid locked down tight.
- For Dodge Trucks: RAM Series Short & Long-Bed 1500, 2500 & 3500 Models