Site safes offer secure, on-site storage. Constructed of heavy duty steel with a reinforced lid. All site safes include openings in the mounting pads for lockable chain security as well as easy caster installation. - Recessed carrying handle - Abrasion resistant durable powder coat finish - Included chain openings in the mounting pads for lockable security - Great for transport of items to the job siteLearn More
- Closed Height 21 3/8
- Open Height 37 3/8
- Accessory Tray Model 41
- New 3-point latch with WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Stronger protection against pry-ins - bigger, better hinges
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:16" W: 19" L: 36"
Cubic feet: 7Learn More
Incorporated into this box is a patented integral end. The end of the box is made of a single piece of metal that gives the box additional strength as well as provides an area for small parts storage. The auto lift shocks allow for easy, one hand entry into your box. Each shock carries a 5-year warranty. - Auto lift shocks allow for easy, single hand entry - Durable powder coat finish - Provides secure storage space - Constructed of aluminumLearn More
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
Dimensions: H: 17 7/8" W: 27 1/4" L: 71 1/2"
Cubic feet: 17.5Learn More
The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab.The SEC Pull Handle Latch is durable and secure. The dual locking and unlocking system allows you to open your box from either handle.The 2-stage automotive grade Rotary Latch system provides a higher level of security for your box.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-69-T100 Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More